General office line
General office hours
8:30am-5:30pm Monday - Friday
0700 SW Bancroft St
Portland, OR 97239
Eric Simantel, Sales Manager
- From North: I-5 South - exit 299A Lake Oswego - follow signs to South Waterfront—veer left under freeway—go straight through light onto Bancroft Street
- From East: I-84 West to I-5 South and follow directions from the North route
- From South: I-5 North - exit 298 Corbett Ave—right onto Corbett-left at 4-way stop that is Boundary St—left at light onto Macadam—right on Bancroft Street
- From West: Hwy 26 East and follow signs to Salem—take the 6th Ave/Ross Island exit and follow signs to the Ross Island Bridge and then the sign to Macadam Ave before crossing the bridge—keep following signs for Macadam-once on SW Hood follow sign for South Waterfront-veer left under freeway—straight through light to Bancroft Street
Music Submission Policy
94/7 Alternative Portland, KNRK
Policy Regarding Music Submissions and Programmer Access
1. Programming decisions and music selections are made on a non-discriminatory basis.
2. Materials should be sent to the attention of “Mark Hamilton, 0700 SW Bancroft, Portland, Or 97219”
3. KNRK accepts new music submissions via CD. Although mp3 files and other forms of electronic media may also be accepted, considerations such as email server space, virus scanning software, and hardware limitations may negatively impact our ability to accept music submissions through these alternative means. Accordingly, KNRK suggests submission of music via CD when possible.
4. Music submitted must be of broadcast quality.
5. Music submitted must be properly edited for broadcast, including the exclusion of defamatory, profane, indecent or obscene material.
6. Music submitted will not be returned.
7. KNRK does not sell or barter access to its programmers.
NOTE: With regard to musical work performance rights, KNRK holds non-dramatic public performance licenses with ASCAP, BMI, and SESAC only. By submitting music for consideration, submitting entities and individuals represent and warrant that submitted music has been registered with one of these three performing rights organizations. Alternatively, if you are not a member of these organizations, you represent and warrant that you hold these rights personally and grant KNRK the right to broadcast your material. In addition, because we stream KNRK over the internet, by submitting music for consideration, submitting entities and individuals represent and warrant that submitted music has been registered with SoundExchange. Alternatively, if you are not a member of SoundExchange, you represent and warrant that you hold these rights personally and grant KNRK the right to stream your material on a non-interactive, non-subscription basis.